Saturday, November 21, 2009

Creating wince smart device desktop Mobile application

Hello everyone this is my first article on the internet. As i am little bit comfortable with mobile application specificaaly in dot net i decided to share some of the information with the public.

During my learning statge i have struggled how to create a mobile project but after spending consider time with the net with huge support from google ( as most of the programmers do :-) lol ) i came with what we can do and not.

Pictures and code comments are mostly out of framework 3.5

As a first article i have decided to publish how to create a wince mobile project

The first step will be choosing a right project from the set of available option. My pictures will explain you better than me.




The second step will be choosing the device based framework. You need to know what is your mobile device framework so that you can develop right application for your device.  My mobile has Win ce framework so my samples will be made out of wince.



The final step will be the form will be shown to you with the screen same as vb.net but the screen size will be considerably smaller.



No comments:

Post a Comment